It Speaks to Me

 

The Unfolding Path Tarot
 by Athene Noctua


The Unfolding Path Tarot, by Athene Noctua, is a special Tarot deck that speaks to me on a deep, intuitive level.

This deck, published in 2023 is hot off the press, and I feel so fortunate to have it in my collection. Discovering a deck that speaks to me on a similar level as The Light Seer's Tarot has been a bit illusive until now. It feels fortuitous and a magical to own a copy of this recently published deck, The Unfolding Path Tarot.

I now have two modern Tarot decks which I can choose from when reading for clients.

Let me share this beautiful inclusive Tarot deck, "The Unfolding Path" with you through a reading.

*Book a reading to experience some intuitive guidance from the Tarot.

The Floral image on the back of this magical deck of Tarot cards!
"The Unfolding Path Tarot"